Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Conan ser 2 photos leaked...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    beat ya to it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But I beat you to it, lol. Check out the time you posted this and the time I posted the pics in the "whiteboard teaser" thread. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    white board?
    never heard of it... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    and you left out all your friends here... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    white board?
    never heard of it... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    and you left out all your friends here... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You misunderstand my friend from the Great White North. Scroll down a few posts ON THIS BOARD and look for the thread titled "White board teaser..." and you'll see I posted the pics HERE ON THIS BOARD for all of my fellow Unreal Plastic Addicts to enjoy.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah.
    I see.

    well, mine had the better title! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    ah.
    I see.

    well, mine had the better title! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey! I resent that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,940
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    The Eqyptian Mummy and that Roman/Greek soldier are on my list!!!

    Maybe, just maybe, McFarlane is restoring faith in me!!!

    BTW, thanx Peter. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy crap!!! These look friggin awesome!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I can't wait for these! I liked series 1, but these are definitely better!!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Halitosis Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    357
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only one I don't like is the first Conan shown.

    The Conqueror version looks really good.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •